Friday, January 31, 2014

HI HI HI!
My name is Tiger Girl (TG for short) and I am another creator of this blog. My favorite animal is obviously A TIGER but I also like Dogs. I will be adding stuff to this awesome blog  and you should totaly check out some of my friend WO's work she loves owls and when i say loves i mean LOVES!!!! Well anyway, I came up with this cool idea that I will be doing all by myself called The Weekly Quiz With 
Tiger Girl. I may not do it weekly but I will try to.This weeks quiz will be: What Animal Are You Must Like? You can tell us your answers on our comments or email us your name and your result at whosthatmagazine@gmail.com. You can also find the quiz on quizilla.com. Untill next time,


                                                                       ~~~~TG

 

No comments:

Post a Comment